The Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) for availing the benefit under this Offer by CEAT Limited, a company registered under the Companies Act, 1956, having its registered office at 463, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai 400 030 (“CEAT”). The customer agrees that, by availing this Offer, they are bound by these T&C.
This Offer can be availed during 1st January 2024 up to 31st January 2024 or till stock of the Products last whichever is earlier (“Term”). The decision of CEAT to discontinue or extend this Offer will be final.
The Customer shall be entitled to receive 0.5 g gold on purchase 2 (two) or 3 (three) Passenger Car tyres/SUV tyres or 1 g gold on purchase of 4 (four) and more Passenger Car tyres/SUV tyres as more particularly mentioned in Annexure A (“Products”) during the Term.
For the sake of clarity, if a customer purchases more than 4 (four) tyres, he/she shall be eligible for only 1 g gold coin. All the Products purchased shall be of the same variant and size. Purchase shall be made in a single GST invoice on the same day. Multiple purchases made on the same and / or different days during the Offer Period cannot be clubbed together.
(a). This Offer is open to all individual residing in the state of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana of the Republic of India, aged 18 years or above on the start date of this Offer i.e. 1st January 2024.
(b). To avail the Offer, the customer needs to purchase the Products in the state of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana through the authorised dealers of CEAT or online purchase through our website i.e. www.ceat.com. It is hereby clarified that the delivery of Products purchased under this Offer by a customer shall also be in State of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
(c). Upon purchase of the Products, the customer needs to register the warranty of the purchased Products at https://www.ceat.com/warranty.html within 2 (two) days and upload the invoice. Registration of the warranty is one of the mandatory requirements for claiming the benefit under this Offer.
(d) Post registration of the warranty, the customer will receive a SMS with a link to fill up its details for shipping gold coin to its address.
(e). The customer shall have to provide its contact details including name, phone number, email address and residential address.
(f). The customer is required to upload the following documents while filling up the details. If the details are not provided within 2 (two) days from the date of receipt of SMS as stated in III(d) above, the Offer will be forfeited.
1 - RC Book copy of the vehicle and valid photo ID
2 - Proof for current residential address which should be in the state of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
(g). Upon registration by the customer, CEAT shall check and verify the details. Post successful authentication of the details, the customer shall receive a SMS confirming the validation of the details.
(h). This offer is restricted to an end consumer purchasing Products herein. Dealer and sub-dealer of CEAT shall not be entitled to avail this offer.
(i). The customer shall be eligible to receive the gold coin, depending on its purchase.
(j). The customer shall keep original invoice, RC Book and photo ID handy and shall show it to the delivery person at the time of receiving the gold coin. The gold coin will be handed over to the customer post authentication of the original documents as mentioned above.
(k). The customer shall allow the delivery person to take vehicle photographs with Products to prove that Products are fitted in the same vehicle for which RC copy and invoice is shared.
(l). Customer is required to share the OTP received on the registered mobile number with the Sequel delivery executives for completing the gold coin handover formalities.
(m). Customers should upload all required documents within the timeframes mentioned above. If documents are not uploaded, no claim can be made to CEAT by customer under any circumstances.
(n). CEAT shall not be responsible if the customer is unable to avail this Offer due to an incorrect email address, incorrect address, incorrect details, incorrect phone number provided by the customer, etc.
(o). The Offer shall not be extended to the same customer who has already received a gold coin under this Offer.
(p). CEAT does not claim any guarantee on the purity of the gold coin, quality and other defects and queries related to purity, quality and other defects shall be directly directed to Joyalukkas.
IV. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) The Products are available without this Offer.
2) Participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
3) This Offer is for a limited period, i.e. till the Term and can be withdrawn by CEAT at any point of time, including after it has been announced.
4) This Offer cannot be combined with any other promotion offered by CEAT.
5) This Offer cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed on any other merchandise.
6) In cases of fraudulent/suspicious transactions or if there is any technical glitch, CEAT reserves the right to revoke this Offer and disqualify any customer from getting the benefits of this Offer.
7) In the event if CEAT is of the opinion that customer is attempting to abuse or misuse or exploit this Offer then CEAT shall have the right to revoke this Offer and disqualify any customer from getting the benefits of this Offer, without any recourse.
8) Gold coin once delivered cannot be exchanged. CEAT does not assume any liability whatsoever in respect of the benefit provided under this Offer. Particularly, CEAT will not be liable for, any quality or purity related issues, or any similar claims in respect of the gold coin. Any claims and queries related to quality shall be directly referred to Joyalukkas.
9) CEAT has made no warranty or guarantee in whole or in part, express or implied, in fact or in law, in relation to the benefit including, but not limited to, its quality, and merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or suitability for use.
10) CEAT will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this Offer including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the customer that is caused by:
i - technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's participation in this Offer.
ii - any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of gold coin provided under this Offer.
iii - any other events beyond CEAT's control that may cause this Offer to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the customer.
11) Income tax, gift tax or any other statutory taxes, duties or levies as may be applicable from time-to-time, arising out of this Offer and gold coin, shall be borne and paid by the customer. The customer shall indemnify and keep CEAT Indemnified against any losses, claims, expenses, costs and actions initiated against CEAT due to any non-compliance by the customer.
12) CEAT standard warranty condition in respect of Products will apply.
13) In case if customer is finding difficulty in tracing an authorized dealer in State of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, please contact CEAT at 1800 22 12 13 or visit www.ceat.com
14) The customer hereby agrees to indemnify and keep CEAT harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits, and proceedings that may be suffered by CEAT as a consequence of (i) violation of the T&C by the customer; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in wilful misconduct or negligence on the customer’s part.
16) By sharing Personal Information, the customer hereby expressly:
i - confirms that the information shared by him/her is complete, correct and accurate; and
ii - confirms that she/he is authorized to disclose such Personal Information and that such disclosure complies with the privacy legislation within the geographical scope of this Offer, and the use of such Personal Information by CEAT as contemplated herein (including, without limitation, the disclosure of such Personal Information to external agencies or third parties) is permitted; and
iii - consents / permits CEAT to use and share (including third parties) the Personal Information for all purposes connected to the said Offer and as per applicable laws. In view of such consent the customer shall not be entitled to file any claims against CEAT for using or sharing the said Personal Information for purposes connected to this Offer; and
iv - agrees to waive the ‘Do not Disturb’ subscribed by them and confirms that CEAT or its representatives or agents shall be entitled to contact the customer for any particulars pertaining to the said Offer and related activities.
17) CEAT reserves the right to disqualify any transaction or extend, cancel, discontinue, premature withdrawal, change, alteration or modification of this Offer or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria and other pertinent T&C at its sole discretion at any time as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the customer without prior notice.
18) CEAT is not responsible for any errors or omissions in the terms and conditions contained herein.
19) The decision of CEAT in all matters related hereto (including interpretation of these T&C) shall be final and binding.
20) The customer agrees that these T&C shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra shall have exclusive jurisdiction to decide over any controversy arising out of this Offer.
21) This Offer will be executed through Urban Signal having its registered address at 202, Nav Maharashtra House, 43- Shaniwar Peth, Pune- 411030, GST no-27AAEFU7135L1Z, Contact Person - Shivaji Yadav (9545811111)
22) The customer can reach to CEAT Limited on email id i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org and toll-free no: 1800221213 for any queries and support.
23) 0.5g Gold on 2 tyres
24) 1g Gold on 4 tyres*
25) From January 1st to 31st, 2024*
26) Scan here for warranty registration or log on to https://www.ceat.com/warranty.html
27) *T&C apply. For more details log on to www.ceat.com
Images used in the creative are for representation purpose only. This in no way reflects the actual size or shape of the coin.
Offer valid only against CEAT Car Tyres purchased from authorized Dealers in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana by Car owners residing in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
The gold coin will be delivered only after successful mandatory warranty registration of the Car Tyres purchased and upon verification of proof of residence, vehicle ownership and such other documents. *Please refer detailed terms and conditions of Offer on https://www.ceat.com
Terms and Conditions:
Images used in the creative are for representation purpose only. This in no way reflects the actual size or shape of the coin.
Valid only for the residents of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for the CEAT car tyres purchased through dealers in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Warranty registration in 48 hours from the date of purchase is mandatory to avail the offer.
The gold coin will be handed over only on successful verification of documents.
CEAT holds the right to modify/withdraw/extend this offer at any point in time.
Call Customer care number 1800221213 or write to us at Customercare@ceat.com for any scheme-related query.
1. Customer walks into the store. Dealer explains the offer and customer purchases 2 or more Passenger Car or SUV Tyres of the same variant in a single invoice. Customer collects GST invoice copy.
2. Customer completes warranty registration in 48 hours through CEAT warranty registration portal for the car tyres purchased during scheme duration.
3. Once warranty registration is done, an SMS with a link to upload documents like RC copy / GST Invoice Copy / Govt approved Photo ID, and address proof for the current residential address is sent on the registered mobile number within 48 hours.
4. Once Customer submits all the details, confirmation SMS is sent.
5. On successful verification of all the documents and customer details, gold coin shall be delivered by our delivery partner at the registered residential address in 18-21 working days.
6. Customer will have to allow our delivery executive to take vehicle photograph with CEAT fitted tyres to prove that tyres are fitted in the same vehicle for which RC copy and Invoice is shared. Customer claiming this offer needs to present original ID proof, RC and Invoice at the time of delivery.
7. Once all the details are verified, reward will be handed over to the customer.
1) Are you running any Gold offer Scheme?
Ans : We are running a CEAT Bangaram scheme (Gold Offer), but this is only for the resident of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana for the CEAT passenger car tyres purchased through dealers in Andhra Pradhesh and Telangana only.
2) Are you running this offer in any other state?
Ans : No, currently this is running only in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. If in future it gets opened to any other state, appropriate communication will be done by the company.
3) Can you share the details of the scheme?
Ans : On purchase of 2 or 3 passenger car tyres in a single invoice, the customer can claim 0.5 gram gold, and on purchase of 4 or more passenger car tyres in a single invoice, a customer can claim 1 gram gold only once for the entire duration of the scheme.
4) What should I do to avail the offer?
Ans : Customer needs to purchase a minimum of 2 car tyres and complete warranty registration on the CEAT website (https://www.ceat.com/warranty.html). Once warranty registration is completed, customer would receive a link on his/her warranty registered mobile number in 48 hours on which he/she needs to upload all the required documents.
5) What documents do I need to upload?
Ans : The customer needs to upload a GST invoice with the name of the buyer mentioned on it, an RC copy, Valid photo ID proof, and Current residential proof of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana. On successful verification of all the uploaded documents, the reward will be delivered on the registered address in 18-21 working days.
6) Is rent agreement a valid current residential proof? What all documents are considered valid current residential proof?
Ans : Yes. A notarized Rent Agreement is a valid residential proof. The agreement should be in the name of the person who has purchased tyres and done warranty registration. Other valid Documents are electricity Bill /Gas bill proof and Valid ID proof if the customer happens to be residing at an address different from the one mentioned in the Govt ID proof.
7) I purchased tyres but I failed to collect the invoice ?
Ans : Invoice copy is a mandatory document for successful verification. Please request your dealer to share the valid invoice with name of the buyer clearly mentioned on it.
8) I purchased 3 tyres before the launch of this offer. Can I do warranty registration and claim Gold offer?
Ans : Purchase should happen within the scheme duration in single invoice.
9) I have done warranty registration, but I have not received any link?
Ans : We understand your problem, you may call on the customer care number 1800221213 for further details.
10) I don’t reside in Andhra Pradesh or Telangana but I purchased tyres from a Dealer in Andhra Pradesh or Telangana?
Ans : No, you need to have valid residential proof of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana to claim this offer.
11) How will I get my voucher/gold coin?
Ans : On successful verification of your details, Gold coin as per your eligibility will be delivered at your registered address.
12) I have still not received my gold coin despite receiving a successful verification done message?
Ans : You may reach out to our Customer care number "1800221213" for further details.
13) I have a relative living in Andhra Pradesh or Telangana can I get the gold coin dispatched to his address?
Ans : As per our delivery Instruction, you warranty registered vehicle with CEAT fitted Tyres will be validated along with your ID proof by the delivery executive at the time of handover of gold coin. Hence your presence is mandatory as it is a high value good.
14) I have purchased one tyre but I got to know about this offer now, Can I purchase one more Tyre and claim 0.5gram Gold?
Ans : Only one invoice will be considered during the entire duration of the scheme. Since You have purchased only 1 tyre in one Invoice, you will not be able to claim this offer.
15) I want to know the complete detail about this offer?
Ans : Complete detail about this offer is available on https://www.ceat.com.
16) Delivery Executive is not handing over my reward although I received an SMS for successful verification?
Ans : As per T&Cs, the customer will have to allow our delivery executive to take a vehicle photograph with CEAT fitted tyre for which the RC copy and Invoice are shared. The customer claiming this offer needs to present original ID proof/RC and Invoice at the time of delivery. Failing to meet the above condition will result in disqualification
17) Delivery Executive has not delivered the coin?
Ans : Delivery executive will make two attempts. Incase details or original documents not shared; it will be marked as one unsuccessful attempt. Post two such attempts, no further attempts will be made and the customer will be disqualified from the scheme
18) Any customer support Email ID or contact number?
Ans : For any scheme or documentation related query, you may reach out to us at 1800221213 or write to us at Customercare@ceat.com
19) What is the duration of this offer?
Ans : This offer is valid only on the purchase done between 1st January to 31st of January, 2024 or till stock lasts. Customer must complete warranty registration by 2nd of Feb 2024 for the purchase done on 31st Jan 2024 to avail this offer. Warranty Registration should happen in 48 hours from the date of purchase.
20) I purchased tyre during scheme duration, but I am unable to upload documents after 4 4th Feb 2024 .
Ans : Warranty registration has to happen by the 2nd of Feb 2024 for the tyre purchased during the Scheme duration. Offer stands null and Void post 2nd Feb 2024 if Warranty registration is not completed by then. Invoice Should be on January 2024 only
Get a call from our expert!