The charismatic Creta is one of the top-selling SUVs from Hyundai. The five-seater SUV was an instant success when it first launched in India, due to its good looks and a host of cabin features. Hyundai boasts that the Creta is the ultimate SUV and promises to set you apart from other SUVs on the road. One look at the vehicle is enough to tell you why. Its edgy design competes with its promise of strength on all terrains.
In the International market, the Hyundai Creta has an AWD (All-Wheel-Drive) option. But, the Indian version of the SUV comes with the front-wheel-drive only.
In a front-wheel-drive SUV, the power is channeled to the front tyres only. To put it simply, the engine of your Hyundai Creta has control over the front wheels only. Naturally, in this case, the quality of your Creta tyres plays an important role in the performance of your SUV.
Well, CEAT’s got you covered.
The CEAT CZAR HP tyre meets the parameters required to become the ideal Creta tyre. It offers an impeccable ride quality, better handling, and stability at high speeds. Its grip on dry and wet roads is unmatchable.
- The CZAR HP has broad and tough shoulder blocks. This feature allows more confident handling of the vehicle, even at high speeds.
- The innovative tread pattern of the CZAR HP makes sure that the Hyundai Creta has an impeccable dry and wet grip.
- The symmetrical design of the Creta tyre assists in the easy channeling of water in wet conditions. This avoids hydroplaning.
- On rough roads, the tyre interlocks with the surface aberrations firmly. This lets you gain superior control over the vehicle.
- A quality SUV, the Hyundai Creta demands a quieter cabin. The CEAT CZAR HP has a computer-generated pattern pitch sequencing which keeps noise levels to the bare minimum, ensuring a comfortable ride every time.
- In an eco-conscious world, a major feature you expect from your vehicle is fuel-efficiency. The CEAT CZAR HP SUV tyres enhance the overall fuel economy of the Creta SUV as they are composed of a highly functionalized polymer. This results in low rolling resistance to cover more kilometres with every refill. What more do you need in your SUV tyres?
What’s more, the Creta tyres are available for both the factory fitted sizes available for the Hyundai Creta i.e. 205/65 R16 and 215/60 R17.
CEAT offers premium tyres for your premium vehicles. You can learn more about Creta tyre prices on the CEAT website. Or, you can visit any authorized car tyre shop. Own the road with your Hyundai Creta and CEAT CZAR HP!