Maruti Alto is one of India's best-selling cars. It was launched as an independent model but after Maruti 800 was discontinued, it was split into two versions – Alto 800 and Alto K10. The Alto 800 became popular amongst car buyers who wanted an affordable and fuel-efficient car which required low maintenance. Besides the other features, it is the right car tyres that help enhance your Alto’s performance considerably.
Have queries related to Maruti Alto Tyres? Find answers to your questions related to Maruti Alto Tyre
These details can be found in the user manual of the car or mentioned on a yellow sticker at the door jamb at the driver’s side.
No, you should avoid mixing tyre brands for the front and rear tyres. Using different tyre brands for Maruti Alto may hamper with its performance & ride quality.
The Maruti Alto tyre price depends on the type of tread pattern you choose from the given variety of tyres offered by CEAT. To purchase a Maruti Alto car tyre, you can visit your nearest shop.
Every Maruti Alto tyre size has a unique speed and load index which can be found on the tyre’s sidewall.
The factory fit Alto tyre size is 145/80
CEAT Milaze X3 and CEAT FuelSmarrt are the two options for Alto car tyres
Find the best tyre for Maruti Alto
What is the best car tyre for Alto?
Budget car buyers need car tyres that would provide durability and the strength to navigate congested city lanes effortlessly. City traffic also demands rapid acceleration and sudden braking to dodge jaywalkers and other unprecedented road obstacles. The rubber of the perfect Alto car tyre should therefore have an outstanding dry and wet grip with a reduced braking distance. Hence, the ideal Alto car tyre requires the right compound engineered to withstand shocks from potholed city roads.
Maruti Alto Tyre Sizes
The factory fit Alto tyre size is 145/80 R12 and has radial construction. Maruti Suzuki Alto car tyres are available in both tube-type and tubeless layouts.
The best tyres for Alto from CEAT
Tailor-made for the Indian road conditions, CEAT offers 2 distinct Alto car tyre options - CEAT Milaze X3 and CEAT FuelSmarrt:
1) CEAT Milaze X3 tyre is one of the best car tyres, because once you fit it in, you need not worry about it again. Some benefits of the Milaze X3 are :
• Long tyre life - Its innovative tread compound and stiffer sidewall ensure that the tread lasts long.
• Even wear - The use of higher rubber content ensures that the Alto car tyre wears evenly.
2) The CEAT FuelSmarrt Alto car tyre is an eco-friendly and economical choice. It enhances your driving experience with these benefits:
• Fuel efficiency - The fuel consumption of this Alto car tyre is 7% lesser than normal tyres by design.
• Pocket friendly - The reduced fuel consumption cuts your monthly fuel spending by a considerable margin.
• Reduced carbon footprint - The stiffer tread pattern of the tyre adds fuel-saving capability. The conservation of fuel allows you to be a responsible global citizen and give back to the environment.
The CEAT FuelSmarrt tyres are only available in the tubeless layout for the 145/80 R12 Maruti Alto tyre size.
Maruti Alto Tyre Price
Whether you opt for the long-lasting Alto car tyre CEAT Milaze X3, or the fuel-saving CEAT FuelSmarrt, both these Alto car tyres are nominally priced for your convenience. Learn more about the Maruti Alto tyre price online or head to your nearest CEAT Shoppe..